100+ Women Who Care is an exciting group of women coming together to make a difference in our local community. The group gathers four times a year for a one hour meeting, and each member writes a $100 check to a local 501(c)(3) organization that the group selects. This combined donation makes a real impact. We hope you will join us at our next meeting to see how easy and fun it is!
Three levels of sponsorship:
1. Changing Our Community Level ($10,000 and above)
2. Making a Difference Level ($5,000-$9,999)
3. Friends Who Care Level ($250-$4,999)
Contributions to date:
|Bridge of Grace||$28,000|
|Summit Equestrian Center||$29,400|
|The Rescue Mission||$28,300|
|Euell Wilson Center||$28,100|
|Early Childhood Alliance||$27,600|
|Little Rivers Wetland Project||$26,850|
|HearCare Connection, Inc||$26,250|
|FW Sexual Assault Treatment Center||$23,400|
|The Carriage House||$23,300|
|Total to Date||$397,400|
100+ Women Who Care is for you if:
- You don’t have time in your busy life to volunteer but have been wanting to help those in need and you can commit to one hour every three months;
- You want 100% of your donations to go directly to a local charity;
- You are involved with other groups but are interested in meeting other women philanthropists in Ft. Wayne;
- You want your $100 donation to become a part of a larger amount of money by joining together with other women – making a significant impact in our local community.
At a glance, this is how it works:
- Each member commits to donate $100 per quarter (that’s only $400 per year).
- At each quarterly meeting three members will be randomly selected to promote their favorite local not-for-profit agency in need of funds. Each presentation lasts no more than 6 min with 4 min of Q & A from the members.
- Each member votes on the agency to receive the funds and the agency with the most votes receives the quarterly donation.
- Each member writes a check directly to the organization (no overhead, 100% contribution).
- The meeting is over in one hour with a significant impact made to a local organization.