We are excited to be a part of a group of women in the Fort Wayne area who meet quarterly for the purpose of supporting local not-for-profits in our community.
This is how it works:
- Each 100+ Women Who Care member commits to be a member for one year at a time. Commitment involves attending four one hour meetings a year and pledging $100 per meeting to give to selected Ft. Wayne area not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organizations to help them meet immediate needs in our community.
- At each quarterly meeting, three members of 100+ WWC will be chosen to promote a favorite local not-for-profit organization in need of funds. Each presentation lasts up to 6 minutes, followed by 4 minutes of Q&A from the group.
- Each member then votes by written ballot for her choice agency and the votes are immediately counted.
- The agency with the most votes is announced and each of the 100+ Women Who Care members writes a check directly to the selected agency. The checks are collected and passed along to the agency in one “gift bag.” This allows the agency to feel the huge impact 100+ Members Who Care can make together.
- The meeting ends in one hour or less. The fortunate agency chosen receives the number of current members x $100. Plus the generous matching donation of $10,000 per quarter from Parkview Hospital. (Parkview has committed to four $10,000 matches.)
This is community changing and we can do it together. 100+ Women Who Care can significantly impact local not-for-profit organizations in the Ft. Wayne area!
Please do join us!
Carol Brooks Brenda Gerber Kate Tomkinson
Renee Burch Wendy Moyle Rennae VanHorn
Kim Colby Deb Newlin Melani Wilson
Kim Fenoglio Kim Shelford
Leslie Ferguson Alisa Stovall